New to the droid forum/community

kmo

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick intro and hello. Bought my Moto Droid about 3 weeks ago. Been searching this site for info/research etc. Looks like a great place to share with other users. I love the new purchase but am seriously considering exchanging my Droid for the new Incredible before my 30 day Verizon phone guarantee expires. I don't use the physical keyboard, I do better with the virtual one, and the features and hardware on the new Incredible look pretty impressive. Anyway, I have a little less than a week to decide what to do. :icon_eek: In any case I'm hooked on the new Android platform's and will be a user for quite some time I'm sure. I am so glad that Verizon finally has some great smartphones so I don't have to even consider that other phone from AT&T. :icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick intro and hello. Bought my Moto Droid about 3 weeks ago. Been searching this site for info/research etc. Looks like a great place to share with other users. I love the new purchase but am seriously considering exchanging my Droid for the new Incredible before my 30 day Verizon phone guarantee expires. I don't use the physical keyboard, I do better with the virtual one, and the features and hardware on the new Incredible look pretty impressive. Anyway, I have a little less than a week to decide what to do. :icon_eek: In any case I'm hooked on the new Android platform's and will be a user for quite some time I'm sure. I am so glad that Verizon finally has some great smartphones so I don't have to even consider that other phone from AT&T. :icon_ banana:

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Glad you found us. The Droid Incredible does appear to be a very nice phone, but I have to tell you I do love my Moto Droid. I don't use the physical keyboard so I don't know what I would do in your position. Good luck with whatever you decide.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, kmo! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! Personally, I love the Droid and would never switch. The possibilities for customization are endless!

:welcome: