New to smart phone and first one is the Driod X2, having a few issues with this phone

Mikeds40

Reaction score
Verizon rep sold us on this phone the Droid X2 from Verizon about 2 weeks ago and am already having lots of issues. Here is the list that I can recall so far.
  1. Screen timer and lockout: seems that the screen timer overrides the lockout and not vice versa. Not sure if this behavior is normal or not, but if you set the display to not time out the secure lockout doesn't seem to work.
  2. This phone reboots without warning, not sure why, is this normal phone OS behavior?
  3. Online gaming apps foreclose or have continuous connection errors, some specific apps that I've used are online poker apps, none of which seems to work correctly, even though I clearly am connected to my WiFi at home, I get booted out every 30 seconds or so.
  4. Browser goes haywire sometimes, not sure why.
I'm sure there are more but these are the ones I can recall so far. I've read a bit about this phone and it seems to have some known issues and performance isn't up to speed with what was expected. Nothing to compare it to, so without comparisons, I'm not sure what these phones are capable of other than 2 weeks of use with this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.