New to Forum - Introduction

lanza_david

Reaction score
Hi! I have a non rooted Droid. I just got the OTA for Froyo FRG01B and it looks awsome! the only issue so far is that the wifi icon on the notification bar on top does not show the bar. It shows the bars but do not turn white whith the signal strength. It does seem to connect fine, and
wi-Fi settings seems to show bars going white with the signal. Does anybody have the same issue? anything I can do?
Thanks,
David

alphawave7

Reaction score
Welcome David! Have you tried a simple reboot? I haven't seen this issue mentioned yet, but then again there has been a ton of new posts in the Official Bugs/Issues thread in General forum I haven't read yet! Welcome to DF, and hope we get this resolved quick! :)

edit: DOH! I see you already did, and that thread is here, not in General..apologies! :)

Last edited:
J

Johnly

10 reads and 1 greet? Welcome to Google (and DF) ha ha. This site is great for info on all things droid.

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome!

aphawave7, I did reboot and did a battery pull to no avail. It is not a huge issue because the wifi seems to connect fine, but still annoying to to see the bars.

Anyway, let's see who reponds to the issues forum!

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
nevermind about the wifi, I am now connected to another router somewhere else and it is working. It might be an issue with my router at home. Thanks!