New to Droid

Tess2693

Reaction score
Hi! Just switched from the Blackberry Storm to the Incredible & already love almost everything about it. Just looking for answers to a few questions so I'll wander the forums for a bit.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you are enjoying your DI. This is a fantastic site for learning and sharing information about the Droid. The forum tab has lots of information. If you can't find answers post a thread and the community will reply.

Mike

dabyk

Reaction score
Hi there... this is dabyk.. I just spent three hours in Verizon--that was a patient person--(not me!!).
I have had a blackberry for a long time and wanted something different and heard alot of good things about the droid x.. I am still getting used to it and trying to figure stuff out and its frustrating ... help.. its so good to be on here.. :)

OP
T

Tess2693

Reaction score
So far, I'm finding the Incredible

is much easier to use than my Blackberry Storm was. It took some roaming around the forum but I did find an answer to one of my questions about the MMS photos coming thru as a slideshow. I downloaded an app & viola! Now the pics are part of the text message. One of the things I noticed immediately is that the touch keyboard is MUCH easier to use. Just keep playing with it.

droidman101

Reaction score
is much easier to use than my Blackberry Storm was. It took some roaming around the forum but I did find an answer to one of my questions about the MMS photos coming thru as a slideshow. I downloaded an app & viola! Now the pics are part of the text message. One of the things I noticed immediately is that the touch keyboard is MUCH easier to use. Just keep playing with it.

And that's why there's a search feature here :).

OP
T

Tess2693

Reaction score
LOL - that's exactly how I found it

Thank goodness for search :)