New Droid User/Abuser

yellar

Reaction score
Hey all I ahve been checking this site out for about 3 weeks. I got my Droid about 2 weeks ago. I have followed some guides on here and loaded Froyo on it in the last few days. I came from a Blackberry Storm so I had a little experience with loading OS's and what not. I do lots of research and usually find my own answers to questions so I may not post alot but I definately will be here multiple times during the day just reading news or seeing what the latest is for my lovely little phone. Like I said I came from a Blackberry and this Droid is incredibly fast compared but I was very put back by the lack of email push as I was use to it being nearly instant. I have since found somewhat of a solution which is gmail. Anywho I almost wished I would have waited for a few more weeks to get the Droid X but I did the same thing with my Storm I bought it 2 weeks before the Storm 2 came out and was kinda ticked and at that time I had no idea about the 30 day return. Love the site lots of good info here glad to be a part of it!

FastEddie

Reaction score
You should Ckecking back with them ,they changed the return from 30 to 60 I was told to day! Thats what I am getting the Droid X

li2327

Reaction score
I came to the Droid from a Blackberry as well, so I can understand being spoiled by blackberry email. Android is a gmail powerhouse. So if you can incorporate that into what you use, you should be good to go. Hope it all works out for you.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I came from a Storm2 to a Droid as well and I will never own another BlackBerry! Nothing against them but, they just don't satisfy what I want a phone to do for me. BlackBerry still reigns as the Email King (out of the box at least) but, there are a few free apps in the market that do instant notifications on non-gmail accounts so that may help.
As far as the 60 day period, this is not true..it's still 30 days so make sure you get the right phone the first time as there is also a $35 restocking fee on exchanges or returns. Not to mention that you can only exchange a phone ONCE within the first 30 days..