New to Droid Forum

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My name is Ben and I've owned my Motorola Droid for about a month now. This is my first EVER smartphone, and I love it! I've visited the Droid Forum website several times to find solutions and answers to my questions, so now I decided to join. I hope to continue to receive help as well as give my insight and advice to others.

Later!!!:greendroid:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you were able to find us.

You will see we have a great amount of resources to assist you in whatever you would like to do with your Droid. If you can't find something, just ask and we will point you in the right direction.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
welcome Ben. this too is my first smart phone and yes every time I looked for answers, I ended up here. That's when I joined and haven't been able to look away yet :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My name is Ben and I've owned my Motorola Droid for about a month now. This is my first EVER smartphone, and I love it! I've visited the Droid Forum website several times to find solutions and answers to my questions, so now I decided to join. I hope to continue to receive help as well as give my insight and advice to others.

Later!!!:greendroid:

That's the spirit! Welcome, Ben! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: