New to forum

1foxbody

Reaction score
I finally decided to join since I've been lurking for awhile now. I have a droid for the past few months and I love it, so far its the best phone I've ever had.

Royd

Reaction score
My previous phone was the LG-XV6900 with the Windows OS and Touch Screen only input which has always been my preference. Swithced to the Motorola Droid this April when my LG crashed and Verizon Tech's (both in store and *611) could do nothing to fix it. I have adjusted to my new Droid but encounter "bugs" that Verizon's Techs can't resolve. I hope with this forum, I will either be able to have them resolved or make the manufacturer and others aware of them so we can all be happy. About me, I am a US Navy Veteran, live near Vallejo, CA and retired from Pacific Bell... you know, the Telephone Company that used to be PT&T (Pacific Telephone & Telegraph), then Pacific Bell, then SBC and most currently, AT&T.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum BOTH of you!!! Feel free to jump right in with any questions :D There's a lot of great folks, with lots of knowledge, here to help anytime you need.