- Jan 30, 2012
- Reaction score
I have copied the medthod of downloading the new sandwich for RAZR "at your own risk". Please note saving your contacts to your external drive (SD). Everyone's thoughts.
- Backup all your applications using ASTRO File Manager. Rooted users can use Titanium Backup for the same.
- Back up all contacts to SD Card.
- Disable Anti virus and other security apps
- Copy the zip file to the root of your SD Card. The reason you should copy it to the root of your SD Card is that you will not need to search for it when you are in the recovery mode. Also, do not extract the contents of the zip file, copy it as downloaded to your SD Card.
- Boot your phone into recovery, you can do that using the RazrBootstrap application.
- Select “Install .zip from SD Card” and select the zip file you had downloaded in Step 1.
- The zip file will be flashed.
- Select “Reboot system now”.