New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Ad Pokes Fun at iPhone 6 Plus for 'Following' Samsung

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Even though not all of our Android fans are Samsung fans, we recognize that many of those folks really dislike Apple even more than Samsung. Also, some of our members either really do like Samsung, and or at least enjoy watching their "poke the bear" Apple ads. For all of these folks, there is a new Samsung video commercial online.

This time Sammy takes aim at the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus. Even though this one only showcases a tiny bit of humor as Samsung is apt to do in most of their Apple ads, this one is also surprisingly informative. It shows off several unique features of the Note series including the S-Pen Stylus and multi-window multitasking.

Near the end we get to see several examples of Tweets from Samsung fans putting things in "perspective." Enjoy!

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
I saw a lot of this commercial during Sunday night football this weekend. I think it's a pretty good ad, but do they have to air it during nearly every break?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Its actually a very good ad. Apple for years has said they have been copied and still do but for what, the past couple of years, they have been adding standard Android features to iOS. I think this ad isn't poking fun at Apple, its pointing out the glaring obvious.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Once again, Samsung is taking Apple's philosophy of being massive (deleted by moderator), and trying to one up them.

G freakin' G.
Edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Playing catchup.. is not always easy....lol

Edwin Bos

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
First the battery life thing, now this... Never been a fan of the 'bashing advertisements', but guess they work.

It is kinda true though, Apple used to bash the too large Samsung phones and now their larger model is sold out in no time... ironic

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
All my apple friends, I had one actually try to convince me his iPhone was better because he didn't have to pay for upgrades.

Don't have to pay? wtf... apparently he thinks samsung makes you pay for android upgrades... I was unable to convince the git otherwise.