New Samsung Galaxy Alpha Photo Leaks; September Reveal Tipped Again

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Galaxy-Alpha-front-big.jpg

Although we have already seen a ton of leaked images of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, here's another one. Along with this new pic we have another confirmation of previous rumors claiming a September release date. We also have another reconfirmation of specs,

"...4.7" Super AMOLED HD display panel, Exynos 5433 or Snapdragon 805 processors, depending on the market, 2 GB of RAM, a 12 MP rear camera, and 32 GB or 64 GB of internal memory."

So far, this is simply a rehash of all our previous reports. The one bit of intel from this report that is different than what we already knew is a price. Supposedly, Samsung's suggested MSRP will be EUR 500 (about $670) off contract.

It's not much, but at least the whole picture is coming together now. As a smartphone enthusiast, it's hard to get excited about this device considering its specs aren't anything revolutionary or even evolutionary. Could Samsung have something up their sleeve beyond the leaks and rumors for this phone, or are they simply planning a device meant to appeal to the average consumer?

Source: PhoneArena

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Could've swore I saw an article this morning saying this device may be released this week. I'll try and find the article....breezed through it on Flipboard this morning.

tap'n on my S5