New Benchmarks for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Show Monster Performance

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-note-4-antutu-benchmark-scores.jpg

If these latest leaked AnTuTu benchmarks are any indication, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 could be one of the fastest smartphones ever. Two different versions showed up in these benchmarks recently, and although the Exynos 5433 version comes out ahead of the Snapdragon 805 version, they are both ultra-fast.

In fact, it looks like the new Exynos 5433 from Samsung will be second only to the NVIDIA Tegra K1 in performance. Here's a quote with more of the details,

The Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC has a 2.5GHz quad-core Krait 450 processor and Adreno 420 GPU, and the Exynos 5433 packs two quad-core clusters (Cortex A57 and Cortex A53) with a maximum frequency of 1.3GHz, and an ARM Mali-T760 GPU.

Other Galaxy Note 4 specs include a 2560 x 1440 display (believed to measure at 5.7 inches), 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a 16-megapixel main camera, a 3.68-megapixel front-facing camera and Android 4.4.3 KitKat under the hood.

Of the two models, the Exynos 5433 fared better in tests scoring over 40,300, which makes this SoC second only to the NVIDIA Tegra K1 in terms of performance.

For Galaxy Note fans, the Note 4 could be the best thing to come from Samsung in some time!

Source: BGR

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wonder how much the rumored 4gigs of ram have an impact?

Agree the 800 is more than adequate, and I'd prefer to see those savings put to use elsewhere (or maybe just a cheaper device - the HORROR!!!!!)

Software coding, from the perspective of OEM, might be a little overrated since most of the time on our phone we're using 3rd party apps.

2gigs of ram would also be sufficient for non-gamers if Android and the 3rd party apps got the OOM priorities right (I know this can be altered, but it never stuck and never worked for me). To make matters worse, because ram is following the typical curve it seems like Google and developers are getting a bit lazier with efficiency (which is why I won't shell out full retail for a phone with just two gigs of ram).

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It will be 3GB ram from what I'm hearing ...that 4GB I believe was reported incorrectly when that retailer leaked

M8 tap'd