Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
[Update: The phone has been confirmed for AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and US Cellular in October.]
Samsung officially unveiled the Galaxy Note 4. Here's the full hardware spec-list:
- Super AMOLED screen Quad HD (2,560 x 1,440)
- Rear-facing camera is now 16MP
- Battery 3,220mAh.
- Front-facing camera is a 3.7MP sensor and an aperture of f/1.9 (wider viewing angle for improved selfies and wefies.
- Korean Note 4 will have Octa-core Exynos 5433 chipset, which is split up into a 1.9GHz quad-core processor for bigger activities and a 1.3GHz quad-core for the smaller tasks
- Everywhere else the Note 4 will have a 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 with a 600MHz Adreno 420 GPU Both versions will have 3GB of RAM
- 32 and 64GB storage options.
- Add up to a 64GB with a microSD card
- S Pen - enhanced and more pressure sensitive
- fingerprint scanner on front
- heart rate monitor on the back underneath the camera next to the flash
- UV light sensor on the back
- Smart Optical Image Stabilization on the camera
- Android 4.4 KitKat with the same Samsung UI as seen on the Galaxy S5
For more discussions regarding the Galaxy Note 4, please head over to our dedicated section right here on Droidforums: http://www.droidforums.net/forums/samsung-galaxy-note-4.711/
Pricing has not been shared just yet, but the device should hit shelves by October. We will keep you updated.