New Saab Automobiles will be like a Giant Android Tablet

jayman350

Reaction score
I hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but Saab is in BIG financial trouble right now. They are hemorrhaging money like its going out of style. They have stopped production of vehicles, and right now can't afford to pay their employees. If they don't find an investor to dump a huge amount of money into them, very soon, Saab may be no more.

The technology is cool, but I would not expect to see it come from Saab.

johncho19

Reaction score
I hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but Saab is in BIG financial trouble right now. They are hemorrhaging money like its going out of style. They have stopped production of vehicles led lights, and right now can't afford to pay their employees. If they don't find an investor to dump a huge amount of money into them, very soon, Saab may be no more.

The technology is cool, but I would not expect to see it come from Saab.

aight yeah its my daily driver so if u have a spare i can use till ur done welding it its cool.. i can pretty much pull it whenever but if we set a say it will be easier... just get back to me.. cooooooool :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I have a 2007 9-3 aero and i love it.....hate to see them go...where else are you going to find a turbo charged v6(pushing 390hp/345 pounds of tq what! upgraded of coarse)! I love flying past those mazdaspeeds! zoom zoom my anus!:p

Last edited: