New Rumored Music Player In Video

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;glFiw1ex7oY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glFiw1ex7oY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Android music player[/video]

It seems our music player is due for an update, and the new versions that will replace it has some features that you might just be familiar with. In the video above you see what might be the next version of the music player for our Android devices. Now this new player takes a lot of its visual appeals from the already popular Android gallery application; for example the way the CD is stacked, the blur effect, and the scroll wheel. Now I say consistency is the key to greatness, so I applaud this new music player.

Please share your feelings about this topic with us. Do you think this new music player is an upgrade to the current one or just a bit too much blur for your taste? What application do you use for music? Let us know in your reply.

Source (http://www.bgr.com/2010/12/28/video-of-android’s-next-generation-music-player-hits-the-internet/)

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
This looks pretty nice, though I don't know if I would use it or not. I currently use PowerAmp because of it's UI and it's stellar EQ options, as well as the ton of other options and features it comes with.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
i personally think its the same as the one we have now except with that new coverflow that makes it look like the 3d gallery i dont really like it

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I don't think it's that much of an improvement.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

curtdragon

Reaction score
I say who cares? There are a few good media apps out there now, Winamp, PowerAmp both much better than the stock player

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Interesting. In the player settings there settings for streaming music. Anybody know anything about this?

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I just hope they kept performance a priority because the Gallery app on my Droid is by far the most clunky of the default apps. Sometimes the pictures take way too long to load and on occasion they don't load at all and I have to use app manager to FC the gallery and then restart it in order for it to work. It's been that way since Froyo first came out and even through complete factory data wipes and installations of different ROMs. Google really needs to make the performance of the Gallery app better IMO. Hopefully this player won't suffer in performance. I use PowerAMP right now anyway because I like the EQ.

enkryptik

Reaction score
It's neat but so far I cannot find a better friendly while driving music player than btunes. I don't care if it's a replica of Apple's music player. It works great.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I personally never had a problem with the stock music player; it ain't pretty but it does what it's supposed to. I haven't had an in-depth look at some of the other music players but at the very least, this one looks like a good and polished stock music player replacement in my opinion.