New PokeMon Tracker, SmartPokeV2, Works Better Than PokeVision

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Last week when Niantic removed the 3 step tracking system from PokeMon Go the internet had a pretty meaty cow over it. The 3 step tracker was a pretty efficient way of finding PokeMon nearby. A bug made the tracker unusable and Niantic made the decision to remove it from the game entirely while working toward a fix. The problem is that they didn't really tell anyone they were going to fix it they just removed it from the game. Many trainers swore they would delete the game and never play again. Then PokeVision arrived. It tracked and showed PokeMon on a map. This way you didn't really need the tracker to find the PokeMon. As you would imagine Niantic considered Pokevision a form of cheating and put a stop to the website.

Yesterday a new PokeMon tracker arrived. Smart Poke V2 works directly through Google Maps, and operates when closed. It shows notifications when PokeMon are nearby and the time in which you have to catch them. You can even filter out common PokeMon that you already have plenty of so they don't gum up the map.

Unfortunately the app was removed from the Google Play Store earlier today. It was only a matter of time before Niantic shut this one down. I kind of wish Niantic would allow these things to exist as they keep the game interesting. The problem is they also help you get what you need which means you need to buy less pokecoins. When you can cheat they lose money. Sometimes businesses just have to do business things even when it means removing a tracker and making the game harder!

via Coventrytelegraph

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I wonder if you can buy pokecoins with bitcoins... If so, someone in Hong Kong is about to take the top position in Pokemon real soon! ;-)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk