New Phone Suggestions

juan_144

Reaction score
Hi all.

I want to get a new phone around March 2014. I don't need cutting edge specs but something better that the outdated Droid Pro.

I need GSM support and be able to install custom ROMS as CM.

Phone don't need to be Verizon branded. It is for use outside of USA.

Thanks in advance.

Your suggestions will be highly apreciated.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I'd wait until you are ready to buy before asking for suggestions. That is still 4 months away which is years in the tech world. What is a beast now may be a kitten in comparison to what is out by then. You may want to look at the Moto X developer edition. By then you may be able to get one at a reasonable price. And the X is a really sweet phone.

alexcool

Reaction score
i suggest you to buy a note 3 with best battery life and spen function.

Vendon

Reaction score
I agree with alexcool.I also suggest you to buy note 3.because it is the best for not only the battery life but also the others features.

NOVICE

Reaction score
I moved from Note 2 to Note 3 immediately after release.

If money is a consideration I would favor Note 2. Note 3 has an improved S Pen but otherwise Note 2 is, in my experience, as good as any phone out there including the newest devices.

Not sure you'll notice the extra resolution, memory, etc., of the Note 3 over Note 2.

alexcool

Reaction score
Note 3 has better screen and Spen so that I prefer to Note 3

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

huxigames01

Reaction score
It totally depends on your budget but I suggest you Nexus 7 (32GB, WiFi + Mobile data, Unlocked + T-Mobile SIM). It is fully loaded mobile and i am using to, so I personally recommend that this is the best option yo have.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
It totally depends on your budget but I suggest you Nexus 7 (32GB, WiFi + Mobile data, Unlocked + T-Mobile SIM). It is fully loaded mobile and i am using to, so I personally recommend that this is the best option yo have.
You're using a Nexus 7 as a phone?