New Nexus 6 Press Image Supposedly Leaked; Compared to Moto X

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus6-vs-motox2014.png

What a thrilling Tuesday of new device news! Here is a third tease of a different new device in a row. First we had the Droid Turbo landing page from Verizon, then we had reports of an early arrival of preorders for the Galaxy Note 4, and now we have a supposedly leaked press render of the Motorola Nexus 6 (aka Shamu, aka Nexus X). Not only that, but it's actually a comparison shot to the newest Moto X device.

As you can see in the pic above, we have the new Moto X on the right, and on the left, the image is supposedly the Nexus 6. The devices are remarkably similar, which actually lines up pretty well with the rumors we have reported numerous times previously.

The leaked image comes directly from "retired" leaker @evleaks, and the comparison pic comes from PhoneArena. If you are like us here at HQ, you are probably having a hard time deciding which of these devices you most want to pick up once they hit retail shelves.

Decisions.... decisions....

For further discussion, here's our dedicated Nexus 6 section: Motorola Nexus 6 Android Forums at DroidForums.net

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That curved back is a dead giveaway, as are the buttons and the face. I DO love the Turbo, but this is nice. Only problem for me is it's considerably larger than the Turbo and frankly too big IMHO for a daily phone, at least for me.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree with tgyberg I'm pretty much set on a Nexus 6 as my next device

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My next phone will be another nexus and so far this phone lines up with what I want in a nexus.