abhsvs0ccer

Reaction score
New member using the droid x. If anyone can help me root my phone that would be greatly appreciated.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! hope you stick around for a while and have some fun! if you're planning on rooting, your soon-to-be-addiction will probably keep you coming around... ;)

as for rooting your DX, try starting here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/re...08-multiple-phones-root-them-unroot-them.html

also, as i'm sure you're aware, there is an entire section devoted to the DX, including a subforum on hacking the DX. i encourage you to head over there. don't hesitate to ask questions - that's what we're here for!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you join us. If you plan to root go to the X hacking section and read as much as you can. Make notes and if you have questions post them. Finally, if you decide to root and have any issues the community will be here to assist.

Mike

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Tell your friends and family you love them because once you're rooted and get to tinkering you won't be seeing much of them lol.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell your friends and family you love them because once you're rooted and get to tinkering you won't be seeing much of them lol.

Truer words were never written :)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tell your friends and family you love them because once you're rooted and get to tinkering you won't be seeing much of them lol.

I learned that one from experience. If my girlfriend didn't also have a droid she might have killed me by now.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

I learned that one from experience. If my girlfriend didn't also have a droid she might have killed me by now.

My wife looks at me like I have three heads and asks "what is so interesting"

I imagine before long lawyers will list "addicted to Droid" as a reason for divorce :biggrin:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll have to remember that one - personally and professionally... ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

My wife looks at me like I have three heads and asks "what is so interesting"

I imagine before long lawyers will list "addicted to Droid" as a reason for divorce :biggrin:

The gf got a good laugh out of that one

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it will most likely be personally. And if that's the case I will be paying enuf "royalties"... lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App