1PDoc

Reaction score
I recently joined and wanted to post a quick 'hello' and intro per the forum's suggestion.

I've owned Android products for a few years now, currently using Razr Maxx XT912 as primary device. Historically I haven't been a huge tech guy, but I've become fascinated with smartphone technology, particularly Android-based. I finally decided to root my phone a few weeks back and have since had a blast installing custom ROMs, finding ways to mess with my Razr, and trying to learn about the possibilities that come with having a rooted Android device. Since 'freeing' my phone, I have a whole new take on what owning an Android device is all about. It's downright addictive at times... Anyway, I started looking on forums to learn from others- it's cool that there's this whole community of people who love this stuff and support one another. I decided to formally join so I can have access to more information, begin participating, and hopefully get help with some rookie mistakes I've made along the way. Who knows, maybe in the future I'll be able to offer something of value to someone else.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Android is fun isn't it?? Haha, welcome aboard, glad to have you!

OP
1PDoc

1PDoc

Reaction score
Definitely- and thanks! Great quote BTW...

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Thank you. Others should be along shortly to welcome you aboard, it's just rather late here on the east coast. :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

jimmib

Reaction score
welcome

just joined myself and have learned alot about my maxx reading all the great info on hre....welcome

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I recently joined and wanted to post a quick 'hello' and intro per the forum's suggestion.

I've owned Android products for a few years now, currently using Razr Maxx XT912 as primary device. Historically I haven't been a huge tech guy, but I've become fascinated with smartphone technology, particularly Android-based. I finally decided to root my phone a few weeks back and have since had a blast installing custom ROMs, finding ways to mess with my Razr, and trying to learn about the possibilities that come with having a rooted Android device. Since 'freeing' my phone, I have a whole new take on what owning an Android device is all about. It's downright addictive at times... Anyway, I started looking on forums to learn from others- it's cool that there's this whole community of people who love this stuff and support one another. I decided to formally join so I can have access to more information, begin participating, and hopefully get help with some rookie mistakes I've made along the way. Who knows, maybe in the future I'll be able to offer something of value to someone else.

Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
just joined myself and have learned alot about my maxx reading all the great info on hre....welcome

Welcome aboard jim!! Congrats on that MAXX!!

OP
1PDoc

1PDoc

Reaction score
Welcome to you too Jim- and thanks to others for the kind greetings...

Basic question: What's the best place to solicit help for a boot loop?

EDIT: Never mind, I actually found what I think is the right forum to get help fro this.

Last edited: