SandyHeart

Reaction score
Hi - am new to this site. Hopefully someone can help me- trying to get my Verizon Thunderbolt to sync back with my Outlook 10 using Touchdown. If I read, delete or try to enter calendar entry on phone it doesn't go to Outlook. I had a similar program (Notifysync) on my Blackberry. Anyone have experience with Touchdown or know of alternate APP or if Google has an APP similar to Outlook ( I have my business emails as well as gmails.)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry you are having issues with Touchdown. I use Touchdown and it has worked well for me. In the preferences, advanced tap check that your frequency is set to Push. Make sure that you click the save button at the very bottom.

Finally, is your licenses current?

Mike

OP
SandyHeart

SandyHeart

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! I personally had no issues syncing nor have I tried exchange for touchdown but u can take a look at this and see if this may help

Sync Android/Droid with Outlook/Exchange

Aloha from Hawaii...
Aloha Hawaiian Princess,
I will check out the Syncdroid site directions tomorrow.
Appreciate the suggestions. It was so easy with Notifysync & Blackberry. Notifysync kept PC, Laptop, Tablet & phone all synced together. One entry on any of them & it updated everything.
Sandy Heart

OP
SandyHeart

SandyHeart

Reaction score
Mike,
Thx for the comment. I haven't yet licenced it because I am in trial period. I wonder if it is a Thunderbolt issue. My IT person uses it on her droid fine. Before I had Notifysync ( on Blackberry) and it updated Outlook in PC, Tablet, Laptop & phone with one entry or change on any of them. Touchdown has responded to my email on this problem.
Sandy

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure! I have a Droid and used the trial version for a day. Sorry I am not able to provide any additional help.

Mike