New member, losing wallpaper.

Kavbar

Reaction score
I've had my Droid 2 Global for a couple of weeks. Other than the poor battery life, which seems to be par for the course, I've been very happy with it. I will probably opt for the extended battery, when available. I have the impression it is not yet here for Droid 2, yes?

Also, I've tried using live wallpapers a couple of times (though I know it runs down the battery), but they keep reverting to the plain grey textured wallpaper. Any cures?

The widget on my number 4 homepage that showed the most recent photo and shortcuts to camera, etc. (basically a large gallery widget) stopped working. I trashed it, and now can't find it on the phone or in the market to add it back. Any help? Thanks in advance, Kavbar

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! It seems like your wall paper setting is not being saved. On my Droid I tap menu wallpaper select and save. To re add the shortcut, find a free space on your screen long press (press and hold) and tap shortcuts. If it is not there look in the widget selection.

Mike

OP
K

Kavbar

Reaction score
Thanks, Mike. I've done that, but it went back to the grey wallpaper again. It holds regular "non-live" wallpaper, just not the live. Not a big deal, but if anybody has a suggestion of what to do, I'm all ears. Thanks.

OP
K

Kavbar

Reaction score
Stock. Haven't added launcher.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App