New Market app! Bionic only??

aramos87

Reaction score
So I was messing with my market downloading apps and browsing.. when I hit the setting inside my market and noticed a whole new menu.. with version number 3.1.3.. it also had an option to clear search history... I checked my girl's phone ( droid pro ) and had my buddy check his (droid 3) and their version was 3.0.27 and 3.0.30 respectively ..

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed there market was different now.. and If this is only on our beloved Bionic....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I have that market app for a couple of weeks now on my OG Droid. If you want, shoot over to the Sourcery section and download it for your girl's pro...

Sent from my Sourcerized D1

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
3.0.27 on my Bionic

billyk

Reaction score
3.1.3 on my Bionic, along with some unusual behavior:

- I get update notifications for software that doesn't need updating
- I have not received any legitimate update notifications ever since I started getting the phantom ones mentioned above

lanza_david

Reaction score
3.1.3 on my Bionic, along with some unusual behavior:

- I get update notifications for software that doesn't need updating
- I have not received any legitimate update notifications ever since I started getting the phantom ones mentioned above

I have been experiencing number 1 (updates notification for apps that are updated) on my OG (GPA17) with market version 3.1.3 . I guess it is a bug it has.

jaw4bama

Reaction score
Yeah I just got 3.1.5 about an hour ago on my Bionic.... Not seeing the Phantom notifications like before so far.... Maybe they fixed the problem?

kurnyb189

Reaction score
Made me curious....3.1.5 as well.
I was also experiencing those update notifications for apps that are up to date so hopefully 3.1.5 fixes it :)

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
How do I check that?

Sent from my Galaxy tab 10.1 using DroidForums

nubia

Reaction score
Interesting

nubia

Reaction score
I too have the latest version of market and I'm getting phantom "updates available " notices
Version 3.1.5. So ya know

Tegamal

Reaction score
Also have 3.1.5, also have phantom updates. Some apps, like Facebook, have changed drastically with me updating them & with auto turned off.

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

billyk

Reaction score
Yeah I just got 3.1.5 about an hour ago on my Bionic.... Not seeing the Phantom notifications like before so far.... Maybe they fixed the problem?

Here's hoping!

I still have 3.1.3. How notifications are went via the Market when new app versions are available is a total mystery to me! Maybe they have to roll-out the notifications to manage traffic to the app server?