Market apps vs Amazon apps

TBOLT132

Reaction score
I just downloaded a few apps from the Amazon app store and it made me go into settings and check to allow apps not trustedyor something like that. Are the Amazon apps safe and are they any better or the same as the ones that are in the Market?
Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
They are the same as those found in the market, you have to select unknown sources because it's not downloaded directly from the market - completely safe though :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lil4cyl

Reaction score
Bah. Amazon wants me to give them a credit card number to even dl a free app. No thanks. Will stick to market

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

GoBears

Reaction score
I strictly stick to the daily paid app for free with Amazon. Can't really complain about that imo. The other day they had a 15 dollar office suite app for free. I like free stuff lol.

tituswife

Reaction score
Bah. Amazon wants me to give them a credit card number to even dl a free app. No thanks. Will stick to market

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I didn't have to give them a credit card number for FAOTD.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

Mmracing

Reaction score
The only problem I have with Amazon Market is that the apps are not updated as quickly as the ones on the Android Market. Other than that... free is free when it comes to paid apps. :icon_ banana:

tituswife

Reaction score
The only problem I have with Amazon Market is that the apps are not updated as quickly as the ones on the Android Market. Other than that... free is free when it comes to paid apps. :icon_ banana:

Since updating the Amazon appstore recently, I receive update notices. Didn't use to before that.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

kaylaartist

Reaction score
are any other sites safe? appaggie.com or androidpit? I belong to a credit union and those are the only sites offering an app for me. I did contact the credit union itself, but they don't have any apps!?