Android Market/Apps listing -changing phones

dannyro

Reaction score
I had a Droid X and obviously downloaded a bunch of apps of the year and a half course that I owned the phone. I've recently upgraded to the Bionic, and when I go into the Android MArket settings, all of the apps I have downloaded from all of my devices show up (I have a Xoom too). Now that I'm no longer using the Droid X, is there any way to remove from the market that phone and all of the apps that were downloaded on it (I.E. just show the apps on my Bionic and Xoom). I have been poking around the settings for awhile and cant seem to figure it out. I cant remove the phone and I cant get rid of the apps it downloaded.

Thanks in advance!

TatDroid

Reaction score
Your apps in the Market are tied to your Google account, not to a specific device. All Android devices that you log into on that same account will show those same apps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mamawm

Reaction score
open the market from your pc. then select my library at the top of the page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on my market account, then at the top of the next page you will see a settings tab, select it and pick the phone you want to remove and select edit. from there you should be good to go, i haven't removed one myself but it should work.