New market ap

OP
dafoxs

dafoxs

Reaction score
I guess it would depend on your carrier. I've heard some people here say that AT&T doesn't allow side loading, who is your carrier? All my apps that have update next to them I can update, I just don't update them all

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

This was correct. I couldn't do it until I installed the new HTC sync on my pc. It installs a new driver. The side loader works fine now on my ATT inspire.

Sent from my Desire HD using DroidForums

judd

Reaction score
new market issue

I got the market update pushed to my D2 last nite. It also updated all my apps that I had checked not to auto update. Then this afternoon it updated gmail (again),although it was checked not to auto update. Anyone else having this issue?

OP
dafoxs

dafoxs

Reaction score
I looked at my status bar, had 4 updates done. None were checked to auto update.

Sent from my Desire HD using DroidForums

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
I got the market update pushed to my D2 last nite. It also updated all my apps that I had checked not to auto update. Then this afternoon it updated gmail (again),although it was checked not to auto update. Anyone else having this issue?

Unless I'm missing something, when that options is checked, then those are the apps you WANT to auto update, not vise versa. Does that help out with anything?

judd

Reaction score
I guess I should have said all the apps were unchecked for auto update. No check mark.
but they updated. I don't like auto updates, I want to check some reviews before updating.

Barchetta

Reaction score
I guess I should have said all the apps were unchecked for auto update. No check mark.
but they updated. I don't like auto updates, I want to check some reviews before updating.

I'm with you on that. Not all apps need to have every update on my phone. Sometimes it's a crappy update, or has not bearing on what I may use the app for. I like to pick and choose!