New Leak from TBH Android 2.2.1 Build # 2.3.320!

Reaction score
Haha, yeah gotta love that zulu time, yeah time fix but honestly I use zulu all the time at work (aircraft maintenance) so it is kind of second nature for me lol.

sensatti

Reaction score
Nice, thanks for that! That's really the one thing that has irked me about blur or blur based roms is the time offset on message widgets lol.

droider4life

Reaction score
No problem :) I still have some issues with new texts not coming to the top, emailed the dev. And got one reply but haven't heard back since. Good luck!!
Nice, thanks for that! That's really the one thing that has irked me about blur or blur based roms is the time offset on message widgets lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Took the plung as well tonight... Loaded over focused 1.8.6 and after I followed the instructions I had a smooth install.

At first did bootloop at the eye for a min so a took out battery and booted into stock recovery and wiped data/cache and then it finally booted up

Now about to load the new rubiX Blurry that was posted on twitter!

So far I have not noticed anything new or changed... it is running a little smoother from screen to screen but that's all I've noticed

Reaction score
Blur for leak is still just 1.5.2 and it shows up as that. Just compatible with the leak I'm assuming.

Jolly

Reaction score
I've had good luck with the leak. I've themed it but I'm waiting for Tranq 3.5 to flash a Rom. Milestone Overclock works for now but according to Twitter JRummy is aware of the issue with his App and working on a fix. And the way he updates his App I would expect to see it within the next few days. Looks like he's working on adding profiles to the App too. I have to say that is one feature packed App I'm really missing it on the leak and I can't wait to get it back.

Sent from my DROIDX

JOx

Reaction score
So what does this leak do? How do I flash it? Is out a leak off the verizon update? Is it worth getting? I'm just confused lol

Jolly

Reaction score
So what does this leak do? How do I flash it? Is out a leak off the verizon update? Is it worth getting? I'm just confused lol

It's a leak of the update that other phones are receiving now. I think it's worth getting because it solved some force close issues and updated the kernel also if you plan to upgrade to Tranq 3.5 and other Roms you'll need to flash this. It's your choice but if you decide to take the leap the link is in the OP.

dadsterflip

Reaction score
Ok. When the final version comes out. Would you be able to update to that? And I hope we don't loose root like the incredible with their new ota.....

dogswind

Reaction score
I see we're still unable to sync Facebook contacts using the official app. Very frustrating. I realize it's got built in social blah blah, but if I want to remove all that bloat, I'm stuck with no option to sync

On the plus side, I haven't had any reboots since flashing this. Fingers crossed...

EvilDobe

Reaction score
im not man enough to flash without sbf
I'm man enough only because it's not my phone. :) Also I do believe there is an sbf for this now... 90% sure...

Also do we know if this fixes the random soft reboot. I know it's pure speculation at this point & no one knows what it really does for sure but are we any closer to knowing if it contains a fix? The other stuff is great but my gf doesn't even notice it (and if she does she hasn't said anything -- yet) and is annoyed by the soft reboots.

kameleongt

Reaction score
I see we're still unable to sync Facebook contacts using the official app. Very frustrating. I realize it's got built in social blah blah, but if I want to remove all that bloat, I'm stuck with no option to sync

On the plus side, I haven't had any reboots since flashing this. Fingers crossed...

thats the only reason why I use a blur rom instead of non blur

Reaction score
I just had my first soft reboot due to the goddam lockbar. Slid it accross, bam, softboot. On the plus side I have yet to encounter a random one and I can just install widgetlocker if I ever get motivated enough to help with the lockbar issue. Yes my LCD density is set at the stock 240.

scf

Reaction score
Installed this. Completely different phone! Still need to muck around a bit in the build.prop file, but is's smooth as buttah!