New Launcher : ADW

sportadic22

Reaction score
ive been loving this launcher.. but starting to have issues past like 4 days... coming out of programs..i come to a blank homepage..no apps..no widgets..no shortcuts.. they like lag.. they come back eventually but not quickly.. its annoying.
any solutions?

Bxrider117

Reaction score
ive been loving this launcher.. but starting to have issues past like 4 days... coming out of programs..i come to a blank homepage..no apps..no widgets..no shortcuts.. they like lag.. they come back eventually but not quickly.. its annoying.
any solutions?

Are you using 7 home screens. When I used 7 screens it would do the same thing. I have since dialed it back to 5 home screens and it is extra fast and snappy.

hookerdj

Reaction score
what one runs on the droid i see theres a couple builds?

edit : if anyone knows please le t m e know .......thanks!!!

hookerdj

Reaction score
sorry Im looking for a answer so ill give it only one banana bump
:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
Might as well make it a party if im going to sit and wait for a answer.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
sorry for the late response guys. got caught up with work. glad you figured it out.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
how do i get this running on new era. i picked the one that was for non-cyanogen and it didnt work. should i try the cyanogen?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think I prefer this over LauncherPro at this point, seems much snappier on my phone.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's interesting. I'm on 5071 also and LP is definitely faster for me. I've tried the different drawer styles, fling speeds, etc on ADW and I can't get it to be as fast as LP. It isn't slow by ANY means and all the options are wonderful but LP is definitely faster.