New Launcher : ADW

Love this launcher. Only thing I can't get working is the clean screen mode, doesn 't matter weather or not I have it checked, when I presss the home button I get the previews but the icons in background do not dissapear.
Anyone have any ideas or is this a known bug?

if you're running pure darkedge, it runs off of a rooted stock essentially right? if that's the case, then that's likely your problem... adw won't run on rooted stock, have to have an actual rom installed

im running the dark egde rom and when i install it it just takes away my home and leaves me with only helix

same here...any fix?

This is a pretty cool launcher. Tons of settings to tinker with.

Last edited:
Screenshots

Here are some screen shots of my customized ADW Launcher...really loving this!
cap201005241054.jpg

cap2010052410551.jpg

cap201005241058.jpg

cap201005241055.jpg

This launcher is included in the NexBeast 1.01 ROM (Nex theam for Pete's Bugless Beast 1.0 ROM). The launcher is very nice, and as of the RC1 build, seems pretty stable.

One suggestion I would have is that it would be nice if that "back" button would close the "Dockbar" when it's open.

My compliments to the developer!

Here are some screen shots of my customized ADW Launcher...really loving this!
cap201005241054.jpg

cap2010052410551.jpg

cap201005241058.jpg

cap201005241055.jpg

What folder did u change the .pngs in? I changed the 3 files: ic_tray_expand.png
ic_tray_expand_selected.png
ic_tray_expand._selected.png

I changed them in the res/drawable-land-hdpi folder but after permission change and reboot it didn't change

Did i read that i can install this by just extracting the apk and putting it on my sd card? Or do i have to do it in sprecovery?

Did i read that i can install this by just extracting the apk and putting it on my sd card? Or do i have to do it in sprecovery?

if u put the .apk on root of sd card you then need to copy and paste to system/app with root explorer, change permissions to rw-r-r and reboot

if u put the .apk on root of sd card you then need to copy and paste to system/app with root explorer, change permissions to rw-r-r and reboot

Thank you very much! ill load it up tomorrow!

Back