New kid from VA

nofear18

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! I'm a newbie from Va and I've got alot of questions. Currently I'm with Sprint ( yeah, I know). I have the iphone 4s and the Evo. While on the Sprint network at home and at work, I started noticing that it took a l o n g time to download. Part of the problem, at least at work, was, I was in a building. Granted windows were a mear 10 feet from me. Anyway, I grown tired of this. Download speeds were under 100kbps most of the time. I'm looking at going to Verizon so here are my questions:
1) Anybody on these boards use Verizon in Manassas Va and Bethesda Md ( work/home)?
2) I'm looking at both the Razr and the Bionic.
a) Is there really that much difference between them?
b) Have Verizon/ Moto fixed the problems with the Bionic
c) Have any problems shown up on the Razr? I know its still early
Sorry that I'm asking stupid questions, its just that I'm tired of having to turn on my wifi on the Iphone just to get data. I'm going back to the Evo just to see if 4G helps, but I don't even get a 4G signal, so whats the point?
PS Just did a speed test on the Evo Download 5 kbps upload 270 WOW this is service huh?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome to the forums! :) All's I can say is that I have a Bionic and love it. But there are RAZR users who love theirs just as much. It all comes down to what you feel is right for you.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums.

Sorry but I can't really comment on service in your area not being from there. But like Shadez said its all up to what you like. Any phone is going to have it quirks and I am sure the Bionic and the Razr both have theirs but on the up side I have heard plenty of people who have and like both of them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
N

nofear18

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bionic issues have been resolved?

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. You just have to try out different carriers and phones until you find what is right for you. dancedroid