Hi from new member Spishak

Spishak

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just registered and look forward to sharing and receiving tips, instructions, problem work-arounds and successes with my new Moto Droid.
I've been a Verizon user since 1990, I actually worked in sales with US West Cellular prior to AirTouch merge and the current collaboration creating Verizon. I'm loyal, but have looked at other providers over time. I stay for the tag line in the commercials, "it's the network."
I have experience with several Motorola products over the years in addition to Nokia, HTC, and my most recent former smart phone; Palm Treo 700wx. I must say that I was tiring of the beast and becoming frustrated with Verizon's lack of attention to users requiring Windows connectivity. I perceived the Treo as a robust product in it's category, up until now. The Droid is extremly well built and solid. In my limited use over the New Years break I found internet speed unbelievably fast. I'm really impressed. I'm anxious to really get into the phone's capabilies and make it work for me.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana: Welcome to Droid Forums Spishak :icon_ banana:

It's great to have someone of your experience joining the community here !
We Hope you enjoy your time here. It's a pleasure to be able to welcome you here !!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Glad to have you here Spishak....

There is a lot of info on this site to digest and the Droid has MANY MANY different customization options. I would recommend reading the FAQ here and also searching the various forums.

The users/members here are excellent at providing information or steering you in the right direction if you can't find the answer to your question.

Enjoy and Welcome