New ICS Leak for Bionic

deduct

Reaction score
Xavier81411 said:
Mind sharing where you got cm9?

I am also wondering where i can find cm9.been looking around. Figured it would be on droid hive. Did not see it there though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

wseyller

Reaction score
Its been a couple of days now. How is battery life holding up on ICS?

Thanks,

RMD

I find it hard to tell because i cant compare. I cant put my phone down so i am running through the battery pretty quick in a 3 to 5 hrs more or less. Thankfully i have the battery dock.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

compaddict

Reaction score
I had a few issues after ICS so I did a factory reset and started over. All good now. Formated my ext drive as well. Runs very well. Battery life seems a bit less.. Will give it a day to learn..

Reaction score
have had it for two days now and lovin it! its like a whole new phone have not had my data drop at all! love the face unlock feature too

jthorpe

Reaction score
And you've redownloaded it? How did you put it on your sd card? If you haven't redownloaded it, do so. I would personally download it on a PC and then xfer it to the SD card using a USB connection to the phone. That's how I did mine and it worked.

That's exactly how I did it, from three different download locations just to be sure. Weird and frustrating.

deduct

Reaction score
Thanks for that link. Downloading now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Reaction score
With all of this testing going on, Moto may need just a small soak test, and soon! I wish I could afford to go without my phone so I could also load this up and play with it but I can't afford to even have to emergency load back to .902 - .905.

jthorpe

Reaction score
oooo, whatever file I downloaded today seems to be working. It's updating LTE now. Hopefully there won't be any errors!!! I have the file on my computer. I have a server that I can put it up on but I don't be able to do it until tomorrow. I have to work in an hour dang it. SWEET though. I'm praying this install will be successful.

wseyller

Reaction score
Havent seen anyone mention this yet. Anyone notice after installing an app that its widget doesnt show up in the list. Noticed this on a few apps so far. Seems a reboot allows them to finally show up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rduckwor

Reaction score
Could we possibly start a roll-up thread describing what does and doesn't work with the ICS leak?

Thanks,

RMD

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Am I correct to assume that in order to to the FXZ recovery of stock .902 to get back on the upgrade path, I need to to use RSD Lite/Moto Drivers, etc? It's not just something I can do on the phone? I've flashed plenty of updates before, but have never attempted or had the need to go back. It sounds like it's a pretty risky process.

bamafan39

Reaction score
Am I correct to assume that in order to to the FXZ recovery of stock .902 to get back on the upgrade path, I need to to use RSD Lite/Moto Drivers, etc? It's not just something I can do on the phone? I've flashed plenty of updates before, but have never attempted or had the need to go back. It sounds like it's a pretty risky process.
the only way you would not have to fxz back is if they made this update official wich is highly doubtful