New hunting Journal for the Android...

jbg00d

Reaction score
I use the hunters ijournal... currently it's only for the iphone, but Dave Borges the creator is in the process of converting it to the android platform which I'm considering switching over to. The Android phone's are much better even than the iPhone 4g. I hate that it's so damned proprietary...

Anyway, you can't beat the hunter's ijournal for the price ($2.99) and it does freaking everything! I also heard that Dave's working on a pro version as well, but that could be just hearsay?? we'll see... Anyway, Dave has the operating instructions online if you want to take a look? Hunter's iJournal
smile.gif

Hey guys they've got some new info regarding the android version of the hunter's ijournal listed on the hunting journal for the Android website...

you might check it out if you're looking for a hunting journal or just an all out performance hunting app for your smart phone.

Anyhow, just thought you all would be interested since there was some discussion on a hunting journal for the Android...

Thanks.

Bear in NM

Reaction score
JBG,

Thanks. I visited the site but could not clearly find directions to get an update message for the Droid when available. I dropped them an email asking for specific directions to get updated, so we shall see what they say.

Craig

OP
J

jbg00d

Reaction score
JBG,

Thanks. I visited the site but could not clearly find directions to get an update message for the Droid when available. I dropped them an email asking for specific directions to get updated, so we shall see what they say.

Craig

Hey Craig,

Yeah, you have to request that... You just sign up for the Hunter's journal updates which you should have seen it pop up when you left the site. You can also go to Dave's outdoor site Borges outdoor: http://huntersijournal.com/waterfowlidentificationguide and get his free waterfowl identification guide which includes the hunters ijournal updates.
Whichever way you choose, you get the same thing just one promo's the waterfowl identification guide and the other promo's the hunter's ijournal updates.

JBG