Fox Digital & Angry Mob Games Bringing Alien vs. Predator: Evolution Game to Android

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;5Dlanld9mXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5Dlanld9mXM[/video]​

For fans of the Alien vs. Predator franchise, you might be excited to hear that a new game in that universe will be coming to your mobile device soon. Fox Digital and Angry Mob Games will be bringing a game called AVP: Evolution to Android and iOS. No specifics were given as to when they game will arrive, but a teaser video was included. Here's a quote with a brief synopsis of the game,

The game is centered around a story where Super Predators have enslaved Aliens to help them hunt down and kill Jungle Hunters (the traditional predators). You choose between playing an alien or predator. Interestingly enough you either start as a young blood predator or a facehugger alien.

As the game progresses, you level up and grow through the various stages of your chosen race’s life. Ultimately your story is to either survive against the Super Predators as a Jungle Hunter, or exact revenge on them as an Alien.

While the story doesn’t seem to focus on humans, oddly they appear in the trailer so they must also take some part in the game as well.

Disclaimer: The game looks pretty violent so you might keep that in mind.

Source: AndroidAuthority

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks like i have some aliens to kill :p.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
That looks terrible. The entire AvP franchise should have died off after the comic books and the second AvP game that was released for PC back in the very early 2000's. Both movies and every subsequent spin-off game have been atrocious and they almost make me embarassed to admit to anyone that I'm still a huge fan of both extraterrestrial franchises.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
That looks terrible. The entire AvP franchise should have died off after the comic books and the second AvP game that was released for PC back in the very early 2000's. Both movies and every subsequent spin-off game have been atrocious and they almost make me embarassed to admit to anyone that I'm still a huge fan of both extraterrestrial franchises.

Dont worry im still a huge fan as well, i love the predators......I still play that AvP game.

The movie with the predalien putting aliens in the mothers belly to eat the babies....that one was the worst...all the rest we not THAT bad.

Last edited:

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
The first AvP movie...rated PG-13? Two of the goriest horror flicks of the 80's come together for the first time, and it gets a PG-13 rating? That's just sad. Besides that, the scene with the main character lady and the Predator running down the hallway all Batman and Robin style? Very tacky. Did not like.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
The first AvP movie...rated PG-13? Two of the goriest horror flicks of the 80's come together for the first time, and it gets a PG-13 rating? That's just sad. Besides that, the scene with the main character lady and the Predator running down the hallway all Batman and Robin style? Very tacky. Did not like.

Hard to not agree....of coarse the ratings system has changed ALOT since then. thats how i judge horror movie now a days...if its rated R....its probably worth seeing. pg13...eh i'll wait.

Im also thinking they were targeting a new generation of followers.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I concur about the larger audience thing completely. But really, no onscreen chestbursting, no skinned and hanged Predator victims? Most of the violence took place between the two aliens because they could get away with that and keep it moderately acceptable.

I just feel like the franchise has been milked dry. Nobody is making this stuff for the passion or the deep stories that could be told. It's all for profit because the two alien races are such iconic monsters.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I concur about the larger audience thing completely. But really, no onscreen chestbursting, no skinned and hanged Predator victims? Most of the violence took place between the two aliens because they could get away with that and keep it moderately acceptable.

I just feel like the franchise has been milked dry. Nobody is making this stuff for the passion or the deep stories that could be told. It's all for profit because the two alien races are such iconic monsters.

watch the next movie will be with us going to their home planet and hunting them! hahahha

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even though I disliked the Alien vs. Predator movies, I would still play this game for the entertainment value only.

With that said...Depending on the price, I'll wait till it goes on sale.