New Honeycomb Software, "Google Body" Released And Demoed

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;7vO6c_mFu9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vO6c_mFu9k&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Google Body for Android[/video]

What will Google think of next? That’s the question I asked myself when I saw their latest release. They have taken people’s natural wonder of our anatomy, used the concept of Google earth and put them together to create this new software called Google Body. Interestingly, this doesn’t just work for the Human body, you can also explore and learn about the insides of many different creatures, and all from the comfort of your living room with your Droid or Tablet. The video above gives you a quick demo of how it works, and some of the cool features. I could actually see some private school, and maybe some colleges, taking advantage of this and implementing this into their programs.

What do you think of this new innovation by Google? How might you see yourself using it in your life?

Source (Google Body peels back the layers to get under your skin | Android Central)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mopdaddy

Reaction score
This is really nice I like seeing stuff like this. My Dr. already has something like this on his phone its not this awesome though.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
OMG so awesome, so much potential in this for Educational purposes.

azules9780

Reaction score
I already had this on my cr-48, unfortunately it did not work and would in turn crash the computer. However, this will be huge for the medical field especially for me when I start "medic" school in the next year. I'm pretty excited! AND IT'S FREE. Thank you Google.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I want this for my DX. Very fun. I've been trying to teach my daughter some basic anatomy, mostly skeletal, but its hard to show her from outside the body.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
However, this will be huge for the medical field especially for me when I start "medic" school in the next year. I'm pretty excited! AND IT'S FREE. Thank you Google.

It will help you in study, But don't think you will have time to use it in the field...

NREMT-P here :D

azules9780

Reaction score
Of course not. I meant medical field as in any student studying anything inside the medical field at some point could use this and it be very useful. Secondly, if I was a medic and needed to refer back to this, then I probably have no business being on the job and my license needs to be revoked.

FF/EMT right here.

Jmart922

Reaction score
wow this would be a great reference for educational purposes. An app/software like this would come in handy for my RN program that i'm in...professors are already pushing mobile devices (android specifically) to handle most of our books...hasn't really hit that mainstream point but with technology enabling tools like this, its only a matter of time until it does

Big Ry

Reaction score
Can't wait for google university...its just a matter of time lol :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk