Google Body Now Available on the Android Market

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
^I think the problem is it wont install

If it's an apk file, it should install with no problems. Unless of course the app requires other elements of honeycomb to function.
If I had/could get the build.prop file from honeycomb I'd give it a shot and edit mine.

Big Ry

Reaction score

If it's an apk file, it should install with no problems. Unless of course the app requires other elements of honeycomb to function.
If I had/could get the build.prop file from honeycomb I'd give it a shot and edit mine.

Your the guy who was making boot animations last summer, weren't u!?!?

I been trying to remember your username for months now! Lol

In another thread a while back, someone was looking for one you'd made, but I no longer has it and couldn't remember your name :/

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score

Your the guy who was making boot animations last summer, weren't u!?!?

I been trying to remember your username for months now! Lol

In another thread a while back, someone was looking for one you'd made, but I no longer has it and couldn't remember your name :/

Sorry, that couldn't have been more off topic lol

On topic: it'd be so awesome if someone could get Google body to work on 2.x. I know a bunch of people in the medical field who'd love it.