New Galaxy S2 Full Specs Leaked

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
Never until they prove themselves reliable. Sorry, Samsung. I like your screens and I like your CPU, but if you can't get updates out, then you can't have my money.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
oh my goodness, all these sammy haters. a lot of the update problem is because of the carrier; in europe, we've had 2.2 for ages

It doesnt explain how Motorola updates the Droid 1 good in the US, while the Milestone users are sounding like US Galaxy S users..The Droid X got 2.2 about 2 months after it was released.

And HTC just updates their phones the best out of all Android manufactures...US and overseas.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
oh my goodness, all these sammy haters. a lot of the update problem is because of the carrier; in europe, we've had 2.2 for ages

It doesnt explain how Motorola updates the Droid 1 good in the US, while the Milestone users are sounding like US Galaxy S users..The Droid X got 2.2 about 2 months after it was released.

And HTC just updates their phones the best out of all Android manufactures...US and overseas.

Because the companies are run by different people with different priorities. Another reason for Droids fast update is Google. Same can be said about the Galaxy S line. Hopefully Samsung will sell it unlocked in the US. The device is amazing and would rather it not go to waste because of how incompetent US carriers and Samsung Mobile US are.

Sent from my Droid