Galaxy S2 Leaked Information

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
galaxy-S2.jpg

The Galaxy S2 is the mysterious follow up to the popular Galaxy S line of phones. This phone has been kept quite hidden by Samsung for some time now, but a new rumor going around the web gives us a few specifications to tie to the device. It is rumored to be either A 4.3″ or 4.5″ Super AMOLED Plus display, 8MP rear camera with LED and 1.3MP front-facing camera, Orion dual-core processor clocked at 1.0 or 1.2GHz, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, NFC Support, and Bluetooth 3.0. The source said this device is more than likely a 4.5 inch rather than .3 and is a SuperAMOLED Plus display.

That’s all we have on this device so far. Express your comments in the forums.

Source (New Sources Say Samsung Galaxy S2 Will Feature 4.5″ Screen, Reconfirm Orion Processor | Android Phone Fans)

Last edited by a moderator:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
4.5" is the max I would try to get. The X isnt as bad as some ppl think for fitting in pockets. The thinness helps. The Bionic might be a challenge...

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wont own something that big.... Its a phone, not a tablet. I would fill silly holding that thing up to my head. 4.5 is not cool. I want another D1 sized screen with hopefully a keyboard as well.

moosez3

Reaction score
I love the 4.5 inch screen, I am just not concerned how I "look" or what other people think.

I dont wear skinny jeans so I wont have a problem putting in my pockets. I would love that size.

lockman

Reaction score
4.5 would be awesome. But then, I wear baggy jeans and have big hands. I was just playing with my wife's D1 and it seemed so tiny. A month with an X has spoiled me lol.

adjangs

Reaction score
I'm waiting for them to leak a new kind of spec on this one: time until screen burn-in issues show up. I sure hope that's improved from the Galaxy S.

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
I love the 4.5" screen and I'd buy this in a second if it wasn't made by Samsung. I would never want to get into their black hole of updates...

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sounds good..i would like to play with it..