new droider question

depdaDROID

Reaction score
how can i load movies on this thing (affectionatly)?? i really want to see the screen's picture quality. I videoed a little 5mins of my 6 y/o son playing chef of the future whipping up a PB&J specialty of the hpuse and it played back crystal clear!!! i want to show off to my BB friends what the Droid can do!!:icon_ banana:

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
how can i load movies on this thing (affectionatly)?? i really want to see the screen's picture quality. I videoed a little 5mins of my 6 y/o son playing chef of the future whipping up a PB&J specialty of the hpuse and it played back crystal clear!!! i want to show off to my BB friends what the Droid can do!!:icon_ banana:
You could try vieweing a youtube video, then pause it, open the menu button and select to view it in HD.

Either that or like you said, record a video and play it back.

I'm sure you could also take a high quality video and convert it to something compatible for the phone and slap it on your memory stick, but thats probably too much effort.

jselt

Reaction score
i haven't done this yet, but you may want to download a player like Meridian, hook your phone up to your computer, and drag and drop a movie into your phone. then select it and play it back. i'm sure someone can improve on these directions.