New Droid Owner- Looking for games!

akara

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Akara and I am a new droid user. I love it. :heart:

I am mostly looking for new games to try... I like everything.... prefer non turn/website games. Looking for good MMORPG's.

dancedroid

I posted another topic if you want to check it out. Expect to hear from me a lot. :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons - both free

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Here's a list of some of the better games that I've found...

Dungeon Defenders - The First Wave -- A mix between tower defence and Diablo II type dungeon crawler with lots of loot and leveling up. High system requirements though. but I managed to get it running on my Droid.

Pocket Legends -- World of Warcraft type MMORPG

Zeonia and Zenonia 2 -- Two very solid JRPGs... Graphics are 2d and very similar to Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past

Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons -- Like tp76 recommended. Fun, addicting and great for playing in small sessions.

Need for Speed Shift -- Racing game.

The SIMs 3 -- It's the SIMs on your phone!

Alchemy -- There are two of these out by different developers...both are good. There might be a new one out as well.

Spectral Souls -- Fun Tactical RPG. Very pricey though (like $13)

RoboDefense --

This is just a few of the games I enjoy, and with provide you with plenty of game time. Most of these cost $ though, but there are.free versions of most of them. With the exception of the Angry Birds games as.mentioned above. They aren't free on the iPhone thoughx so consider then a gift :)

Last edited:
OP
akara

akara

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. :) I have looked on the market but most of the games are turned base. :-(

I play pocket legends a little and I really like Zenovia2 but Zenovia2 isn't MMO just has pvp.... unless I didn't get far enough. Any thoughts?

I love time management games too like Diner Dash.
Also I will download the angry birds and try it out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
akara

akara

Reaction score
Here's a list of some of the better games that I've found...

Dungeon Defenders - The First Wave -- A mix between tower defence and Diablo II type dungeon crawler with lots of loot and leveling up. High system requirements though. but I managed to get it running on my Droid.

Pocket Legends -- World of Warcraft type MMORPG

Zeonia and Zenonia 2 -- Two very solid JRPGs... Graphics are 2d and very similar to Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past

Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons -- Like tp76 recommended. Fun, addicting and great for playing in small sessions.

Need for Speed Shift -- Racing game.

The SIMs 3 -- It's the SIMs on your phone!

Alchemy -- There are two of these out by different developers...both are good. There might be a new one out as well.

Spectral Souls -- Fun Tactical RPG. Very pricey though (like $13)

RoboDefense --

This is just a few of the games I enjoy, and with provide you with plenty of game time. Most of these cost $ though, but there are.free versions of most of them. With the exception of the Angry Birds games as.mentioned above. They aren't free on the iPhone thoughx so consider then a gift :)

Thanks for helping me out. DD sounds fun... I play PL and Zenonia robodefense is good but I lose soon fast hehe. Isn't PL like $15 total if you buy everything? Know any good time management games?

OP
akara

akara

Reaction score
Ohh and I love Sims3 I just got it on the PS3 though so I'm ok for now. Wish there was good MMORPGs... well more of them. I love everything though so I with try it all.... free demo=more likely that I will buy.

FF5 Fan

Reaction score
You are in luck if you enjoy Texas holdem poker. There are hundreds of 'em out there, with many being free.

Sent from my HTC Incredible

FF5 Fan

Reaction score
And let us know if you find any good ones! I'm always on the hunt for new games... and welcome to the community!

Sent from my HTC Incredible

OP
akara

akara

Reaction score
You guys should download Game Dev Story.... its so fun!!! First app I've bought and I've had android a year lol