New Droid Owner!

DroidXo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a brand new Droid owner, proudly with the Droid X and I absolutely LOVE it! I've been a BlackBerry user for the past 4 years and I never thought I would ever get another phone, but I did... My BB just wasn't cutting it anymore and I needed something new and refreshing. I was hesitant at first since I've NEVER liked touchscreen phones, I need buttons... however, so far I'm really enjoying my all touchscreen Droid X!

Anyway, just thought I would say hi! dancedroid

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the X and upgrade...in addition to the X sub-forums here, check out www.droidxforums.com - they gave us our own site just for the X :)...

Jump in and enjoy - if you need anything, just ask we are happy to help if we can!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, you're in good hands.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

DroidXo

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am, however, having some issues that I forgot to mention in my first post.... I am constantly getting "Connection Errors" on my Droid when I'm trying to access websites or games that cause me to use connections for playing against another player. It's really starting to bug me out. I might have to make a trip to Verizon tomorrow to see what's going on...