New droid member so I want to know what I can do with unlimited data plan. Help.

jaunehana

Reaction score
I recently got a new 2-years contract and got a blackberry curve. I exchanged the curve for a motorola droid because the droid can run on data faster than a BB.

I am new to this "unlimited data" plan thing so I don't know what I can and cannot do. I mostly need internet access for email, instant messaging, facebook, and android apps.

I don't want surprises on my phone bill. So can anybody tell me what is the difference between "unlimited data" and "mobile broadband"? I have a clue that "unlimited data" is for phone usage and "mobile broadband" is for internet usage via a computer device (must use a broadband usb).

I have apps on my phone so I want to make sure that using these apps are part of the unlimited data and because I am paying $29.99 a month I can use apps on my phone, receive emails, use facebook, and use instant messaging, upload pictures onto an internet photo site online, download pictures from internet site, and use browser to browse the internet on my phone.

Is that all possible to do with an "unlimited data" plan?:greendroid:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Please don't double post. People are responding to your first post.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Your Droid carries an unlimited data plan and it means exactly that....UNLIMITED.

If you want to stream Pandora Radio all day long....do it.

If you want to browse the web all day long...do it.

Unlimited.

OP
J

jaunehana

Reaction score
I'm sorry! I thought the thread didn't go through so I clicked post again.
Very sorry. Won't do it again. :/