NEW DOCK for HTC Incredible - MIKRADLE EVOLUTION SERIES!

cuskit

Reaction score
MIKRADLE introduces the EVOLUTION Series, the first dock available specifically designed for the HTC Incredible! We've taken our Classic Line and moved it into a New Age - where HTC Incredibles Rule!

Obviously, the look has changed - updated to a more contemporary look. The side panels have lost their sweeping radius and have slimmed down, gaining a sleek look to them, with an emphasis on angles rather than curves. The back rest now includes a featured inlay stripe. It is recessed to allow clearance for the protruding camera lens on the Motorola Incredible. Rather than a specific location of a recessed and dedicated area for this particular camera lens, I elected to emphasis this purpose with an inlayed horizontal stripe which would not appear to be proprietary for a single phone.

Gone is the solid lower shelf with it's dedicated cutout for a MicroUSB cable. Instead, the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series has a new and exciting array of chromed steel rods employed for supporting your HTC Incredible. Imparting a high tech and futuristic look to the phone - they are unique in that they are removable. The spaces between centers of these rods allows for great versatility relative to the wide variety of USB Cable port locations. But should you have a phone in which one of these rods impede the exit location of a cable, simply remove that particular rod! Viola! No more discarding your dock when you buy a new phone! No need to purchase new - just utilize this novel feature to accommodate any cable port location!

The side panels, other than their new, more sleek look, have also gained utility purpose. They are now flush with the back rest - purposely designed this way so as not to impede any exiting of cables on either side of the phone while in either a horizontal or vertical position. This includes audio as well as charging and syncing cables.

The chromed steel rods will allow for installing your phone in the horizontal position as well as vertical - your choice! No turning your head to an awkward position to read sideways text or photos laying on their sides - you simply rotate the phone to whichever position is convenient for the display you wish to view!

All MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series will have the black felt applied to the backrest. This includes the wood toned colors as well as the solid black (pictured) and the latest color to join the fold - solid white. The solid white will have a white felt applied, the only standout from all the others resplendent in their black felt.

For now - the inlay horizontal stripe is a solid strip of brushed aluminum, with a clear lacquer coating to protect it from corrosion. Down the road, I will be offering this inlay in custom metals and unlimited colors as well as customized engraving. Should any wish to have a company name, brand, logo, phone model, owner name, etc., including any text phrase - this option will be available by special order, and with an additional charge to be determined in the near future.

This new MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series is also designed to work with just about every other smart phone currently available, including the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. Because of the open design of this series, no cable port location restrictions allow for this freedom. For those who would like to purchase this model for use with a Motorola Droid, be aware that it will NOT be offered with a magnet to automatically induce the Multimedia mode. You will need to download Dockrunner from the Market to enable this useful app. Obviously the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series does accommodate the Moto Droid (pictured), but I've elected not install the magnet as my Classic Series already does this magnificently. I will NOT be discontinuing the Classic Series, it will continue to be offered as an supplementary line to the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series and as always will have the magnet installed.

For now, I am offering the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series at the same price as the Classic Line - listing at $29.95. Here on the forum, any registered member will receive the discounted price of $27.99 (with a MicroUSB Cable), or $24.99 (NO cable). Payments should be PayPal to my account name: [email protected] with color choice (black, white, cherry, mahogany, walnut or oak). The wood colors are the same colors as the Classic Series. Also include a shipping address, especially if your PayPal account has not been updated with current shipping addresses.

I will be holding this price as an Introductory Special of the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series until Monday, May 23. After that - the price will be increased $3.00 to a list price of $32.99. Of course - registered members will still receive their discount at $30.99 (with a 6' MicroUSB Cable) and $27.99 (NO cable).

You can contact me at: [email protected] or just post here.

Okay - here they are. The MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series for HTC Incredible! Next week I will post photos of all the other colors.

EVOLUTIONFace.jpg

EVOLUTIONLeftNaked.jpg

EVOLUTIONRightNaked.jpg

EVOLUTION.jpg

EVOLUTIONLeftPhone.jpg

EVOLUTIONRightPhone.jpg

EVOLUTIONLeftProfile.jpg

EVOLUTIONRightProfile.jpg

Here's a closeup of the removable steel rod used to support the phone:
P28238708.jpg

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
HTC INCREDIBLE ACCESSORIES in ALL COLORS - EVOLUTION SERIES from MIKRADLE!

Pictured here are the latest colors for those looking beyond black for their charging stand needs. The MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series originated with the HTC Incredible in mind, and we have trouble keeping up with the demand - especially in the wood colors! See here for your choices:

Cherry:
DSCN6509.jpg
DSCN6510.jpg
DSCN6501.jpg

Mahogany:
DSCN6538.jpg
DSCN6535.jpg
DSCN6539.jpg

Oak:
DSCN6534.jpg
DSCN6531.jpg
DSCN6533.jpg

Walnut:
DSCN6515.jpg
DSCN6544.jpg
DSCN6519.jpg

White:
DSCN6550.jpg
DSCN6548.jpg
DSCN6552.jpg

White & Black Comparison:
DSCN6564.jpg
DSCN6566.jpg

Wood Colors (left to right) Cherry, Mahogany, Oak and Walnut
DSCN6559.jpg

And the complete lineup (left to right) Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, White and Black:
DSCN6557.jpg

Place your orders now as inventory gets short. Price is $27.99 sent to my PayPal account name at: [email protected] or add $3.00 to get an extra long 6' MicroUSB Cable included. You may contact me directly with questions at my email address: [email protected] :)

For more information you may visit here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mi...le-mikradle-evolution-series-here-photos.html :) mikey

territup

Reaction score
I just got one of these in cherry. Even the wife says it looks good. I bought this thinking I would use it on my old phone (omnia), but I might end up purchasing a second one so I can have at home and one at work.

Wolf Irotisha

Reaction score
I odered mine but i have yet to get the conform that the money was recieved. a few diffrent emails still no response. Really want this. Also how is ur dad doing? My wishes go out to him.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I odered mine but i have yet to get the conform that the money was recieved. a few diffrent emails still no response. Really want this. Also how is ur dad doing? My wishes go out to him.
wolf - not sure why you are not getting my return mails - I've answered the payment mail. The only other one I received was about my Custom Kitchens - no reply necessary as it was redundant following my initial response to the payment mail. Attached is a copy of my immediate response following my PayPal notification of payment, along with my answer to your request. According to my server - my mail was sent successfully. Thanks for your attention, and especially appreciate your kind words about my Dad. He is coming along fairly well with rehab sessions daily.

Subject: Re: You've got money!
Date: July 3, 2010 7:50:52 AM EDT
To: [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes
X-Smtp-Server: mail.optimum.net
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Apple Message framework v936)
References: <[email protected]>

Wolf,

Thanks for the order! Heh heh - diamond plate pegs? I'm having a devil of a time just trying to find black! ;) Your choice is silver or brass... That's all I've got in pegs available right now. :) I may be able to put diamond plate in for the inlay. If I can get that, would you want it? The silver pegs would look fine with it. No promises, but I'll do my best.

By the way - what phone is this for? If the Motorola Droid - do you want the magnet installed? That's the only phone that uses the magnet.

This will ship out Tuesday, July 6, USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL (usually 2-5 business days in transit). Man! Seattle rocks for Mikradles! I think I've sent more than 3 dozen to Seattle. We even had a thread going on that a while back.

Okay - enjoy your 4th of July. Stay safe and have fun! :) mikey

That's all I can do until you verify the email address I received from PayPal for you. Respectfully, mikey :)

Last edited:

DuclosBrosRacing

Reaction score
I use a cradle all the time. I travel on commercial airlines nearly every week. I bought mine at Staples for $1.95. It is a standard business card holder. I just bend it flat, put it in my briefcase and bend it back when I get in the air. Just tuck the back part between the magazines and the leather seat back pouch and it will hold your smart phone just fine. You can also put it on the tray table and it stays just fine. After a few months, the metal will crack and you will need to replace it. Any inexpensive business card holder will work just fine.!! You could also just steal one from the dentists office.

Wolf Irotisha

Reaction score
wolf - not sure why you are not getting my return mails - I've answered the payment mail. The only other one I received was about my Custom Kitchens - no reply necessary as it was redundant following my initial response to the payment mail. Attached is a copy of my immediate response following my PayPal notification of payment, along with my answer to your request. According to my server - my mail was sent successfully. Thanks for your attention, and especially appreciate your kind words about my Dad. He is coming along fairly well with rehab sessions daily.

Subject: Re: You've got money!
Date: July 3, 2010 7:50:52 AM EDT
To: [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes
X-Smtp-Server: mail.optimum.net
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Apple Message framework v936)
References: <[email protected]>

Wolf,

Thanks for the order! Heh heh - diamond plate pegs? I'm having a devil of a time just trying to find black! ;) Your choice is silver or brass... That's all I've got in pegs available right now. :) I may be able to put diamond plate in for the inlay. If I can get that, would you want it? The silver pegs would look fine with it. No promises, but I'll do my best.

By the way - what phone is this for? If the Motorola Droid - do you want the magnet installed? That's the only phone that uses the magnet.

This will ship out Tuesday, July 6, USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL (usually 2-5 business days in transit). Man! Seattle rocks for Mikradles! I think I've sent more than 3 dozen to Seattle. We even had a thread going on that a while back.

Okay - enjoy your 4th of July. Stay safe and have fun! :) mikey

That's all I can do until you verify the email address I received from PayPal for you. Respectfully, mikey :)

This was a fail on Me. i checked the wrong email. So many of them i forget where i have things registered to and where i dont. Thanks again mikey. And i cant wait to recieve mine. Will post pics. BTW LOVE the name for it. will post the name with the pics.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
This was a fail on Me. i checked the wrong email. So many of them i forget where i have things registered to and where i dont. Thanks again mikey. And i cant wait to recieve mine. Will post pics. BTW LOVE the name for it. will post the name with the pics.[/QUOTE]

Wolf - no problem! I've been lost myself many a time with all my e-mail addresses, passwords and usernames! ;) It gets overwhelming sometimes. For any interested, I now use a great program on my computer to keep track of many of these: iSafe Pro 1.2 http://www.codefuzion.com/applications3.html

It's been a lifesaver at times! ;)

Meanwhile - we'll be working on your "very" custom MIKRADLE EVOLUTION, and will look forward to your feedback once you receive it. And the name is MOOT! We can reveal that down the road... :) mikey

Wolf Irotisha

Reaction score
This was a fail on Me. i checked the wrong email. So many of them i forget where i have things registered to and where i dont. Thanks again mikey. And i cant wait to recieve mine. Will post pics. BTW LOVE the name for it. will post the name with the pics.

Wolf - no problem! I've been lost myself many a time with all my e-mail addresses, passwords and usernames! ;) It gets overwhelming sometimes. For any interested, I now use a great program on my computer to keep track of many of these: iSafe Pro 1.2 CodeFuzion

It's been a lifesaver at times! ;)

Meanwhile - we'll be working on your "very" custom MIKRADLE EVOLUTION, and will look forward to your feedback once you receive it. And the name is MOOT! We can reveal that down the road... :) mikey[/QUOTE]

Fail on the prog mikey its mac only. i have a pc. was SO looking forward to using that program. /facepalm Oh well the hunt for a good pc prog is still ongoing.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I use a cradle all the time. I travel on commercial airlines nearly every week. I bought mine at Staples for $1.95. It is a standard business card holder. I just bend it flat, put it in my briefcase and bend it back when I get in the air. Just tuck the back part between the magazines and the leather seat back pouch and it will hold your smart phone just fine. You can also put it on the tray table and it stays just fine. After a few months, the metal will crack and you will need to replace it. Any inexpensive business card holder will work just fine.!! You could also just steal one from the dentists office.

That's because you have an iPhone which is dumb as a brick so it has no clue where he is . The Droid knows when you put it in a MIKRADLE and it'll automatically enter the docking mode . So not any inexpensive business card holder will work .

Last edited:
OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Wolf - no problem! I've been lost myself many a time with all my e-mail addresses, passwords and usernames! ;) It gets overwhelming sometimes. For any interested, I now use a great program on my computer to keep track of many of these: iSafe Pro 1.2 CodeFuzion
mikey[/QUOTE]

Fail on the prog mikey its mac only. i have a pc. was SO looking forward to using that program. /facepalm Oh well the hunt for a good pc prog is still ongoing.[/QUOTE]

Wolf - check out this latest from our News Team here on the forums: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/57275-1password-app-arrives-android-market.html

Perhaps this will help - at least you have options with your Droid! :) .. mikey :)

DuclosBrosRacing

Reaction score

That's because you have an iPhone which is dumb as a brick so it has no clue where he is . The Droid knows when you put it in a MIKRADLE and it'll automatically enter the docking mode . So not any inexpensive business card holder will work .

I have an iphone and a Droid Incredible. It does dock just fine for $1.95. Hey the Mirakradle is totally cool and looks great. I just showed an option and was not trying to anger some pot head.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score

I have an iphone and a Droid Incredible. It does dock just fine for $1.95. Hey the Mirakradle is totally cool and looks great. I just showed an option and was not trying to anger some pot head.

Name calling is not necessary. Perhaps you may wish to edit your post, or at the least offer him an apology.

You made a point on a perhaps cheap, but useful stand (though I don't condone stealing anything from your dentist). Not sure of your intent posting here in this thread. All of the Supporting Vendors on these forums offer products that serve a purpose and are offered at attractive pricing given the quality and usefulness of those products. If you have an alternative idea, you might be better served to begin your own thread to promote that idea. Droidforums.net has an excellent Supporting Vendor program.. ;) I'm sure a product under $2.00 might do well, just not of interest to those seeking my product or similar. cuskit

Last edited:

DuclosBrosRacing

Reaction score

Name calling is not necessary. Perhaps you may wish to edit your post, or at the least offer him an apology.
Hey!! The guys screen name is Smokie da bong!! What do you think he is smoking???