New Dock Colors for HTC Incredible and Moto Droids! MIKRADLE EVOLUTION SERIES!

cuskit

Reaction score
Available right now is the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series in six awesome colors (unlimited custom colors available by special request)! For those unaware of this Series, it's the first available dock that works for the HTC Incredible, as well as EVERY Smartphone on the market currently, and it works with ALL Covers! No need to remove your covers! Will accommodate smartphones in either vertical or horizontal position. :)

See here: INCREDIBLE DOCK AVAILABLE! MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series is here (Photos)! for updated photos and tons of information about this new series (see Post # 117 on Page Six for dozens of new photos)! :) mikey

Colors (left to right) Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, White and Black

DSCN6557.jpg
DSCN6570.jpg
DSCN6569.jpg
DSCN6572.jpg
DSCN6573.jpg
DSCN6574.jpg
DSCN6576.jpg

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Ultimate Smartphone Docking Experience - "Made in America"!

For those looking to see how MIKRADLES (shown in the post just previous to this one) are delivered - just look for the "custom flag with the logo: MADE IN USA" label on a white box! I designed this label myself at the urging of many friends and customers who felt I should be displaying a Patriotic Loyalty to our great country by showing this on the shipping boxes. So - I'm taking bragging rights that this MIKRADLE is NO IMPORT! Here's what you will see when looking in your mailboxes! :) mikey

ShippingBoxFaces.jpg
BoxFaceBack.jpg

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
just thought i would point out the top part of that case is on upside down

tiggerxplur,

Wow! You sure have perceptive eyes! :) Hee hee.. I had that cover on and off so many times for the photo session I didn't realize I snapped it on that way! Good thing I don't use the slideout keyboard - probably would have scratched something with the two tabs! Thanks for pointing that out.. :) mikey

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
just thought i would point out the top part of that case is on upside down

tiggerxplur,

Wow! You sure have perceptive eyes! :) Hee hee.. I had that cover on and off so many times for the photo session I didn't realize I snapped it on that way! Good thing I don't use the slideout keyboard - probably would have scratched something with the two tabs! Thanks for pointing that out.. :) mikey

haha no problem i have the same case although i cant use it any more cause a couple tabs broke off :( and dont have the money at the moment to get a new one (damn there being no jobs hiring)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
They look awesome Mikey. I like the look of the white one too!

JimmyD

Reaction score
Nice slogan:

DROID DOES...
MIKRADLE DOES IT WITH STYLE

It's catchy and very true!