New Android Market app

CrossTown

Reaction score
Big thanks for the .apk! I had literally just read an announcement about the new market and wanted to know where I could get it ASAP.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with only a few of your apps showing up in my apps?

Sent from my D2G running HeXen

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
No issue here. Try again?

Das one hella Bamf ta knock the 3 sense in ya!

ExodusC

Reaction score
It's been working fine for me, I just downloaded the APK and selected it in File Manager, and it proceeded to install.

Chaos2092

Reaction score
Hm, I'll redownload and try again. It told me "application not installed" a bunch of times like if you try and install a system app like that.

EDIT: Still happening to me... Odd. not sure what to do...

EDIT2: Unless I'm stupid and just had the realization because I'm running Fission this might not work, but I can't imagine they'd restrict the Market like that... I'm also running a Market Theme via Fission.

Last edited:

ExodusC

Reaction score
Hm, I'll redownload and try again. It told me "application not installed" a bunch of times like if you try and install a system app like that.

EDIT: Still happening to me... Odd. not sure what to do...

EDIT2: Unless I'm stupid and just had the realization because I'm running Fission this might not work, but I can't imagine they'd restrict the Market like that... I'm also running a Market Theme via Fission.
I'm running HeXen and it worked fine- but I'm not running a themed Market.

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
Thanks for the link to the new market, it works fine with me and HeXen, but again im not using a theme... im glad this came out :) now I can use more than one account :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

jgregoryj1

Reaction score
I couldn't get the new market to bwork on fission either. I then reflashed cyanogen 7 and it worked the first time. Its a little too windows 7ish to me. Hope this helps in regards to fission rom not accepting the new market apk

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Chaos2092

Reaction score
I couldn't get the new market to bwork on fission either. I then reflashed cyanogen 7 and it worked the first time. Its a little too windows 7ish to me. Hope this helps in regards to fission rom not accepting the new market apk

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Sheeeeeit, well here's to hoping something Gingerbread based and stable is up and running soon... too many bugs in that beta CM7 build for my taste, and I've heard the battery life is horrendous

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Cyanogen beta's running fairly smoothly actually, and the battery life's decent. Just don't screw around with the radio mode settings. Leave it on Cdma/EVDO auto. Camera also works, just switch picture sizes from 5mp and 4mp a few times and it unmirrors. On record, it's beginning to reach battery life near Fission when I used it. A great deal better than stock too.

Not to hijack the thread, the new market app works well here. Just missing some transitions to make it more streamlined looking.