new and latest update.

rnjschmidt

Reaction score
:D good morning. I am new to this forum so bare with me. I just downloaded this latest DROID update my phone kept bothering me about. I not hat the home screen and alot of the settings. How do I change it back to the way it was??? I have the little icons on the bottom of my page that I don't want and can't put in the trash. Will it hurt my phone to get rid of this update and how do I do it. Please send me an email. if id have know it was going to change all this id have said forget it. thanks for all your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. ive edited ur post to remove ur email, we dont want to advertise that. there is a way to go back to froyo but its not as easy as it may seems and i am assuming u never did root? moving ur apps to the trash can doesnt uninstall it so it shouldnt hurt ur phone. is it the new design/features u dont like? or is it really giving u problems

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us and feel free to ask any questions. Great place here and friendly place to learn. You also got a great member helping you out above

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find answers here to help you get your phone to how you want it! dancedroid