New And Improved S-Pen For The Note 7!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

As is to be expected there will be lots of improvements coming to the Note 7. Samsung has decided to focus on improving the S-Pen experience this go round. Samsung's mobile chief Koh Dong-jin told Korean press, "We have improved Note functions this time, upgrading software for user convenience.". While nothing was mentioned about it you can be sure that Samsung has figured out a way for the S-Pen to not get stuck if you put it in backwards!

via TheKoreaHerald

Briankbl

Reaction score
Wow, must be a REALLY slow news day when you post articles with absolutely no substance or new information. Why was this posted again?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thanks @DroidModderX... For me, this is the first post I have seen announcing improvements for the N7 s-pen. Given that the N7 has not been released yet and I'm excited to know what will be different about it compared to my N5, I welcome the heads up and look forward to what the s-pen improvements might be.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Sure it's not groundbreaking news, but I think that picture alone speaks volumes. If that's the true design, you can clearly see that there's no way you'll be able to insert the S-pen incorrectly. That's a win in my book!

S5 tap'n

Briankbl

Reaction score
Sure it's not groundbreaking news, but I think that picture alone speaks volumes. If that's the true design, you can clearly see that there's no way you'll be able to insert the S-pen incorrectly. That's a win in my book!

S5 tap'n
Isn't the picture above just a close up shot of the Note 5 pen?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's a close up of an admission that they goofed on the previous version that could be put in backwards, and for most, never to be removed again, at least not without damaging pen and/or phone.

Last edited: