New and confused droid owner

beagles&catsdontmix

Reaction score
Just got my Droid 2 Global yesterday, and although I LOVE it, there are some parts that just baffle me.

I am having issues syncing up my firefox on my computer with the firefox on my droid so all my bookmarks and such automatically transfer over. When I try to connect from my droid, entering my username, password and sync key (I tried several times with two different sync keys), my phone tells me the user and password didn't match. Very confused!!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :)

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
Just got my Droid 2 Global yesterday, and although I LOVE it, there are some parts that just baffle me.

I am having issues syncing up my firefox on my computer with the firefox on my droid so all my bookmarks and such automatically transfer over. When I try to connect from my droid, entering my username, password and sync key (I tried several times with two different sync keys), my phone tells me the user and password didn't match. Very confused!!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :)

This question might be better suited going to mozillas support maybe. I'm sure they'd be able to figure it out :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
First let me say :welcome: to the Forum

Before we spend a lot of time trying to help you sync Firefox to Firefox I think it would be best to let you know that the Firefox for Android Browser is horrible and that there are much better browsers available - even the most enthusiastic Firefox users will agree the Android Version is highly lacking -

Personally I use the stock browser but there are some other better alternatives

Opera
Dolphin
Skyfire

...there are some more but they slip my mind at the moment but I am sure some others can add to the list -

And of course if you are still interested in Firefox Browser - we can help :D

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Welcome to the forum. The alternatives that tp76 list are very good. I use XScope. It dont matter which one you use, as long as it works for you.