Netlive Allows You To Monitor Your Data Usage From Your Notifications Panel

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
JT-s3zaZhReti-TQ8GwJnRnjUtuzxBEopJrjbTP4OBrVyjz1mBZ7VZB8y2jblDr96U0=w300

Not too long ago carriers seemingly banded together in an effort to convince the masses that what we really needed was to share our data. Why does Susie pay for an unlimited package when she only uses 1GB of data per month when Grandma is really the data hog! The concept seemed legit. Pay for one data package and everyone can pool together to use said package. The only issue is most people didn't realize what they had until its gone. I am lucky enough to still be on a Grandfathered Alltel plan with unlimited data, but many of you are not so lucky. In fact many of you constantly monitor your data consumption via the Verizon app to make sure you don't go over and accumulate expensive overage fees. It is easy to use up all of your data especially if you love to stream podcast and watch youtube videos. If you have a capped data plan there is a new app that allows you to monitor your data usage in real time.

foGrZ60sHCW_azpF00qQgQN_DEb37jCXlzylNNoIthCAPmgpOxrPsU2zwDKPvUYEUmU=h310

Netlive shows you your internet data transfer rate and also displays the ap that is currently using the most data. Netlive runs in the notification drawer or as a widget. Features of the app include monitor your data transfer rate, icon changes whether uploading or downloading, always know which app is transfering data, comes with a size and color customizable widget to show your transfer rate. This app is available for free on the Play Store. Head to the link below for the download.

Via Play Store

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Most of these apps usually make me go "meehehh"....but data usage in the notification panel is a really slick idea.

swc2001

Reaction score
Thank Goodness I never got rid of My Verizon Unlimited!!!
However if they treat me wrong.... Sprint here I come!!!!