Netflix for android

gobbles23

Reaction score
Netflix is it for certain android devices. The X is not on the supported device list but engadget said they had it working on a droid x with gingerbread leak. Anyone know where to download the netflix app? I have a leak from one of the other phones but can't find netflix on the market

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

CD95YJ

Reaction score
The market recognizes your devise so no you wont find it until it is "supported by the X". Droid life has a link to Netflix and I can confirm it works on the DX running gingerbread. 595. I watched The Bourne Identity last night :)

Last edited:
OP
G

gobbles23

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I had one of the netflix releases but it wasnt working out do I thought. Actually I was still on .591. I really needed netflix. Thanks guys. Too bad I can't get it yet on the transformer that I'm receiving wednesday.

abinkley

Reaction score
I downloaded mine from the market last night. Working fine on lexlite gingeraid 4.3, .595 version.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I installed it, the app loads, I log in, I click on what I want to watch, it says loading... and then black screen, nothing.

I installed the .APK file that someone linked to.

What else do I need to do to get this thing working?

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, I was on the .588 leak so I updated to .595 and it works like a champ.