NetFlix App Hacked; Installable & Useable on Almost Any Android Phone

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
i went there and they are the same apk files as those and it doesnt work on Droid 2 on 2.2...

I wonder why it works on my d2 (and my brothers, but on other's d2's it doesn't work. Whats up with that?

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

...you didnt say you were running Liberty....oi....that is why its working. thats not stock froyo.

I thought maybe that was the reason as well, but since that last post, i've got it running on my brother's d2 (stock rooted)

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
I uninstalled the hacked apk, and then downloaded the market version to see if it worked as advertised (OG Droid)...and sure enough my Droid on 2.3.4 plays Netflix shows wonderfully.

gavinsnana

Reaction score
Just tried all three on my Inc2 and no luck. Guess I will have to wait.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
This apk for TB is even worse, I get an error message that tells me "Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. If the problems persists please visit netflix.com. (1005)"

ntrddragn

Reaction score
working here on OG Droid running Droid Concept OC'ed to 900mhz now. But i downloaded the app from the market. and it works over 3g for me also with no lag or skipping.

Chatchie

Reaction score
I thought it only worked on wifi but I just tried on 3g and get no lag, skipping or buffering. Super sweet.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah I don't have wifi at my place and 3g works great! Minimal buffering (only at peak times)

Matthew42

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the netflix app requires flash support? I'm on froyo but for whatever reason my phone comes up as not supported for flash 10.3 when going through the market. Perhaps someone has a link to an earlier version or somewhere I can get the .apk aside from the market or going to adobe's site? Neither will let me attempt the download to see if it might happen to work...

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using DroidForums